Monday, January 24, 2011

Life is a dream

If you are allowing yourself to dream a night mare...wake up.

There is so much knowledge in the world and people are so plugged into American Idol and their I-Phone and TV and movies that they are missing the big picture. The economy is failing whether you believe it or not. People walking around with $100 shoes and $400 dollar phone and we are all living on borrowed time and borrowed money. It is only a matter of time before the system caves in on us. I watched a video that changed my mind about the "world" that we live in...the system we live in. and after watching that video I watched the movie 'The Matrix' and it really made so much sense. This isn't fictional any longer. this is not life imitating art...this is art trying to alert you to whats really going on. I'm going to post the first video in this blog. watch it with an open mind. Judge for your self. Open up your minds people.


No comments:

Post a Comment